Join me as I host a free webinar with Jane White, CSEP where she will share her insight and tips on using destination services and resources when planning events in unfamiliar cities.
Jane White, CSEP, Director of Convention Services at Virginia Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau, brings over 25 years of experience to her role at being a 'partner' with clients to produce great events.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Destination Management: DMC, CVB, DMO – what does it all mean?
- Getting Support: What are your resources in the different markets?
- Uncharted Waters: How to get to know an area and what they offer.
- Incentive/Spouse/Guest Programs: Who can help with those important add-ons?
- Corporate Events and Conferences: Planning for multi-day events in off site locations.
- "Fam" Tours and Etiquette: When to say “yes” and “no” to offers to connect with new destinations.
We hope to see you at the webinar on Friday!
Special Events Institute
PLEASE NOTE: We occasionally post news items and notices of free webinars on our News Site to our registered users. You are receiving this email from the Student Portal at the Special Events Institute where you created a user name and password. If you do not wish to receive these or would like to have your user name deleted from our site, please email info@SpecialEventsInstitute.com and we will kindly remove your name. Thank you!
Special Events Institute | 671 Main Street | Medfield, MA 02052